Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: A Felicity Surprise (you won't believe this)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    On Sunday night late, I called CS about my Felicity. She doesn't stand well on her own, and I don't really want to be burdened by a stand. After six dolls (nine including my mom's) that don't require stands, I don't think that's too much to ask.

    The CS gal agreed, and we chatted about what to do with Felicity's dresses. She said if I wanted to keep the new Felicity doll, just to swap out the clothes. It wouldn't matter one bit.

    Well, much to my surprise, Felicity #2 arrived today-- wearing Rose Garden!!! Not only that, her book has the old illustrations, just like Felicity #1 who arrived over two weeks ago!

    I am very pleased with this Felicity. I was worried I wouldn't like her as much for some other reason, but there is no other reason, The only thing I need to do is check her wig out thoroughly, and then wait for the return label for Felicity #1 to arrive. She'll make someone at the MCM sale next year very happy, once they tighten up her legs.

    I thought this was all very strange, and thought you gals might like to hear my little surprise!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member kamakajr's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    251
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great switch off there. You got lucky! Congrats! She's a beauty.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    EXCELLENT NEWS! My Lissie is very happy for you; we love the Rose Garden dress so much and I'm so glad you got it.

    Call up CS and ask for her old accessories (drop the 2 from the end of the code of the current ones). They just might have a set.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by mollymom:
    Call up CS and ask for her old accessories (drop the 2 from the end of the code of the current ones). They just might have a set.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have the old accessories from when I ordered Felicity #1. I just couldn't believe they shipped a Rose Garden dress this week! I wonder if anyone got one expecting the traveling gown?

  5. #5
    Mareyjones5
    Guest Mareyjones5's Avatar

    Post

    Amazing - I had the EXACT same problem. I am waiting for my "better" Felicity to come today. I'm just glad I have that Rose Garden Dress, because the Traveling Gown is not my favorite.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Marvelous!!! Congratulations on the Lissie that came! enjoy her!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •